Hey there! We are so excited that you are considering us for your big day. We are Brad & Monica – the couple behind Brad & Monica Wedding Films. We started shooting weddings back in 2008 when we were still in our teens! Now that we’re in our early thirties, we’re starting to attain a newfound perspective on our job. We truly feel so fortunate that so many couples have chosen to trust us to capture their wedding on film. We hope that you and your fiance are next! Here’s a little about us 🙂
– We were married on December 10th, 2011. It’s crazy that we are about to celebrate our tenth anniversary! Time really flies when you’re with the one you love 🙂
– Brad went to college at the University of North Texas, and Monica went to Texas Women’s University.
– We have one beautiful daughter – Elizabeth Grace or “Lizzy” for short. She’s the sweetest baby ever, and likes to sit on our laps and watch us edit!
– We have a gray tabby cat named Winston that is a bit on the larger side.
– Monica loves reading! Her favorite series are Harry Potter and the Cormoran Strike books (both by J.K. Rowling).
– Brad played football in high school and college, but nowadays his hobbies center around cooking (primarily Texas barbecue and Italian food!), and watching the Rangers, Mavericks, or Cowboys.
– Monica’s favorite film directors: David Fincher & Sofia Coppola. Brad’s: Christopher Nolan, Paul Thomas Anderson, and Steven Spielberg.
– Our favorite thing to do together is travel! Monica loves anywhere with a beach (St. Thomas is her favorite place of all time), whereas Brad likes places with amazing food such as Paris, Germany, and Ireland.
– Our favorite thing about our job? Meeting so many amazing couples. We’ve worked with nearly 400 in the 13 years that we’ve been in the industry, and every couple’s love story is unique!