|About Brad & Monica
– Brad started filmmaking in High School when he joined a Media Tech class, and then later started shooting weddings in 2008 while in college. We met in Denton, TX in 2009, and then were married in 2011.
– Monica helped Brad out with a few jobs after shortly after getting married and she was instantly hooked.
– We’ve shot hundreds of weddings together, and have loved every bit of it.
– Monica loves books. She reads about 50 per year.
– Brad loves anything scifi. He loves both Star Trek and Star Wars, and (weirdly) loves them equally like one would their children.
– Monica’s favorite movie? Gone Girl, directed by David Fincher.
– Brad’s? A tie between There Will Be Blood, directed by Paul Thomas Anderson; and Into The Wild, directed by Sean Penn.
– We both love to travel.
– Brad’s favorite destination he’s been? Paris
– Monica’s? Lake Como, near Milan, Italy.
– We don’t have kids yet, unless you count our cat, Winston. We love him to pieces.
– We are both obsessed with continuing to perfect the craft of wedding filmmaking!
– And almost forgot to mention – we both enjoy/suffer from a coffee addiction. So if you want to grab coffee and talk wedding videos, we’re in.